- £3.95 or FREE when you spend over £75 in a single transaction (This does not apply to gift vouchers)
- 2-3 working days.
- UK Mainland, Highlands and Islands only. Delivery times to the Highlands and Islands may vary.
- All purchases are delivered in Slaters branded packaging, if you wish to receive your goods in unbranded packaging please contact our customer service team.
Collect in Store
- You can collect your item from any one of our 25 stores across the UK
- Your order will be ready to collect from your chosen store within 3-5 working days.
- £1.00 Standard Delivery
- £6.15 Special Next Day Delivery
- Please note all Gift Voucher orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the Next Working Day.
Search and Find
We may not always have all the items in your order at our warehouse, however we will always endeavour to fulfil your complete order, searching all of our 24 store locations until we find your items. This may mean that you receive multiple parcels for one order. We will never charge you any additional postage
We currently do not ship outside the UK.
For addresses within the UK mainland (including Northern Ireland), we aim to delivery your purchases as soon as possible. However please allow 3 working days from reciept of your order for delivery.
Delivery to Highlands and Islands may take longer than our estimated 3 working days.
If an item is out of stock there may be a delay, in some cases up to 28 days. Please note that during certain times of the year (i.e. Christmas, Bank Holidays) delivery times will vary.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that this estimated delivery time is met, we cannot accept liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our control (i.e. postal strike, courier backlog). You may cancel an order affected by circumstances outside our control. To cancel, please contact us on (0)1698 815563 or email email@example.com If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. We will not be able to accept responsibility for lost or stolen items if at your request they have been left somewhere unsigned. We do prefer however that ALL packages are signed for.
If you have not indicated that you would like the Products to be left somewhere without being signed for, or indicated a neighbour to whom we can delivery the Products instead, please contact us for re-delivery.
Parcels are sent out from multiple locations. In some cases customers will receive more than one parcel if a number of items have been ordered.
On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please contact our customer service department, by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (0)1698 815563 quoting your order number and full delivery address and we will investigate the issue.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any purchases and any of the following apply, then you may cancel your order straight away:
- We have refused to delivery your purchase
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within delivery deadline was essential
If you do choose to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under the terms included herein, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery in accordance with the above, you can do so for just some of the your purchases or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If your purchases have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us and we will refund the cost of the order.
Date updated: January 2017