- FREE delivery on all orders over £75
- Usually £3.95
- 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland, Highland and Islands only. *Delivery times to the Highland and Islands may vary.
- Please note that we do not ship orders to 3rd party delivery companies.
Collect in Store
- You can collect your item from any one of our 25 stores across the UK
- Your order will be ready to collect from your chosen store within 3-5 working days.
- You'll need to bring the card you paid with (or photo ID for Paypal purchases) and the order confirmation email into store on collection.
- We will keep your item for collection for 14 days, after which time if un-collected we will cancel & refund your order in full.
Ship to Shop
- FREE delivery on all orders over £75.
- Usually £3.60
- 100's of local convenience stores nationwide (Find your nearest location here)
- 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland only, excludes Highland and Islands
- Available for 5 working days of receipt, after this time if un-collected your order will be cancelled & refunded in full (minus postage).
- £1.00 Standard Delivery
- £6.15 Special Next Day Delivery
- Please note all Gift Voucher orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the Next Working Day.
Search and Find
We may not always have all the items in your order at our warehouse, however we will always endeavour to fulfil your complete order, searching all of our 25 store locations until we find your items. This may mean that you receive multiple parcels for one order. We will never charge you any additional postage
We currently do not ship outside the UK.
For addresses within the UK mainland (including Northern Ireland), we aim to delivery your purchases as soon as possible. However please allow 3 working days from reciept of your order for delivery.
Delivery to Highlands and Islands may take longer than our estimated 3 working days.
Please note that during certain times of the year (i.e. Christmas, Bank Holidays) delivery times will vary.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that this estimated delivery time is met, we cannot accept liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our control (i.e. postal strike, courier backlog). You may cancel an order affected by circumstances outside our control. To cancel, please contact us on (0)141 548 6485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. We will not be able to accept responsibility for lost or stolen items if at your request they have been left somewhere unsigned. We do prefer however that ALL packages are signed for.
If you have not indicated that you would like the Products to be left somewhere without being signed for, or indicated a neighbour to whom we can delivery the Products instead, please contact us for re-delivery.
Parcels are sent out from multiple locations. In some cases customers will receive more than one parcel if a number of items have been ordered.
On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please contact our customer service department, by email - email@example.com or by telephone (0)141 548 6485 quoting your order number and full delivery address and we will investigate the issue.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any purchases and any of the following apply, then you may cancel your order straight away:
- We have refused to delivery your purchase
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within delivery deadline was essential
If you do choose to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under the terms included herein, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery in accordance with the above, you can do so for just some of the your purchases or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If your purchases have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us and we will refund the cost of the order.
Date updated: November 2017